The African Entrepreneurship Award (AEA) is a competition power by the BMCE Bank of Africa offering a mentoring journey plus a chance to share in a $1,000,000 fund. The Award aims to inspire African Entrepreneurs (home and abroad) to develop businesses across the African continent. As a result, creating jobs that improve lives.
AEA partners with Entrepreneurs, business leaders and leading academics from Africa, Asia,America, UK and Europe. These partners are mentors who provide coaching to african Entrepreneur at every step of this journey.
You the entrepreneur must meet the following criteria as u submit your business proposal:
• You must be a citizen of an African country
• You must be a minimum of 18 years old as of October 1,2016
• Your business must be applicable in an African country
• Your business proposal must contain a technological component(digital, machinery,computer, ITC, automated processes and field related technologies etc.)
• Your business must be for profit
• Your business must be relevant to one of these categories:
o EDUCATION – Positively impact education I Africa
o ENVIRONMENT – Positively impacts the environment in Africa
o UNCHARTED – a high- impact business venturing unexplored or untested markets.
Applicants can submit a proposal for a business already in operation. These proposals will be viewed in one these three categories Education, Environment , Chartered.
African Entrepreneurs willing to win this Award they should apply here