Are you young, brave, motivated, ambitious? Convinced that your idea or project can improve the lives of people in Cameroon, Africa and even the world? Or are you an entrepreneur or project developer in the field of Technology? Register from August 10 to 25, 2018 for the ActivSpaces Incubation Program.
Rub into the world of entrepreneurship and start your startup with personalized support. Follow a coaching framework that helps you clarify your business idea while defining your project. The program foresees a duration of 3 months of incubation, marked by a personalized follow-up. At the end of the incubation period, you will be able to express a solution that meets a clearly identified need in the market.
The previous batch of entrepreneurs incubated at ActivSpaces saw projects such as Dikôrah, a platform for event-related service provider networking; Guanxi-Invest for crowdfunding based on equity and accepting Bitcoin payments; Voozi, specializing in the sale of tickets online; and many others. Are you able to be among our next incubated?
Criteria for rating incubated entrepreneurs
- Participation in the weekly Business Development sessions;
- Documents and any other evidence of the progress of their work;
- Preparation of monthly reports.
Throughout the 3 months of incubation, selected entrepreneurs and projects will benefit from:
- Training sessions
- Guidance from mentors
- Validation of their business idea
- Free access to premises with an Internet connection
- Exposure to potential investors and partners
How to sign up for the new ActivSpaces incubation program
- Fill out the registration form online at http://activspaces-incubation.com/apply/new
- Pay 20,000 Fcfa for registration fees
- Have a project related to Technology
- Count at least one developer on his team
- Reside in Douala
The feminine candidacies are also deeply encouraged!
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
The post, “An idea, a project? Sign up for the ActivSpaces Incubation Program,” first appeared on ActivSpaces Blog.
Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in