Welcome to IREX’s 5th annual Photo Contest! Enter now for a chance to win cash prizes totaling over $1,000. We encourage you to submit your best images of scenes and individuals around the world that demonstrate one or more of four theme categories
- Empowering Youth – Photos should demonstrate how youth, as active community leaders and informed citizens, represent an opportunity for the future and positive change.
- Cultivating Leaders – Photos should explore how diverse leaders strive to serve others and drive change at every level of society.
- Strengthening Institutions – Photos should demonstrate how institutions build just, prosperous societies through community engagement, accountability, and responsive governance.
- Extending Access to Quality Education and Information – Photos should explore how independent media, quality education, and new technologies increase access to information and contribute to civic engagement in communities.
- There are five prizes total.
- One winner and up to five honourable mentions will be selected for each category
- Selected finalist from each contestant category may at the organizer’s discretion receive additional non cash prizes with a total approximate retail of $15 (USD)
- All winners and their photo entries will be featured on IREX’s website, social media and email newsletter. By submitting an entry, each contestant specifically agrees to this condition
- Entry is open to professional and amateur photographers of all levels who are at best eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, regardless of residence or citizenship, provide the laws of the applicable jurisdiction permit participation
- Current IREX Directors, officers, employees, contractors and volunteers and members of their immediate families, are not eligible to participate.
Deadline: April 25, 2016
To apply and for more information visit here