The Google Business Internships offer a range of internships across EMEA. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the Google recruitment team will determine where applicants fit best based on their resume. This internship programme is open to youths worldwide.
Google Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
SMB Sales and Operations
Large Customer Sales
Google for Work
Trust and Safety
Google Technical Services
YouTube Partner Product Solutions
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest, and skills.
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority will be given to students graduating end of 2017 or in 2018.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields
- Applications will close Thursday, 1st of December, 11:59pm GMT. All hiring will be complete by the end of May 2017.
Note: By applying for this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Amsterdam, Netherlands; Copenhagen, Denmark; Bratislava, Slovakia; Prague, Czech Republic; Athens, Greece; Warsaw, Poland; Johannesburg, South Africa; Kiev, Kyiv city, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; Brussels, Belgium; Helsinki, Finland; Vienna, Austria; Stockholm, Sweden; Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Munich, Germany; Bucharest, Romania; Milan, Italy; Hamburg, Germany; Zagreb, Croatia; Paris, France; Zürich, Switzerland; Moscow, Russia; Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel; Lagos, Nigeria; Lisbon, Portugal; Madrid, Spain; Budapest, Hungary; Istanbul/İstanbul, Turkey; Nairobi, Kenya.
Duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
Applications will close Thursday, 1st of December, 11:59pm GMT. The Google team will review applications on a rolling basis. All hiring will be complete by the end of May 2017.