ECOWAS parliament is doing massive recruitment for graduates and non-graduates. The ECOWAS parliament was established by the ECOWAS revised treaty of 1933 as one of the institutions of the community.
Should anyone succeed to go through the recruitment exercise, he or she would be required to work either in Abuja or Lagos as stated by the different job positions. The deadline for the submission of applications for all the positions listed below is June 22, 2017.
- The positions are 3 accounting assistants.
- Security assistant.
- Reproduction/documentation assistant.
- Bilingual nurse.
- Bilingual communication assistant.
- Bilingual secretary.
- Two(2) administrative assistants.
- Conference assistant.
- Research assistant.
- Protocol assistant.
- Library assistant.
- Language assistant.
- Two technical assistants.
- Human resource clerk.
- Registry clerk.
- Three (3) drivers.
- Three (3) office aides.
For professional staff
- Committee clerk.
- Facility manager and transport officer.
- Communication officer.
- Information technology officer.
- Only members of ECOWAS states are eligible for appointment in ECOWAS institutions and agencies. General service positions are available only to candidates resident in the host country of the institution.
- In the case of permanent positions, only candidates whose age is less than fifty (50) at the time of appointment are eligible for consideration.
Candidates wishing to apply for the position should download the job application form, fill it and send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with their CVs
For more information, visit the official web page of the establishment’s massive job recruitment scheme for 2017.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in