Easy Rent Cameroon is currently seeking highly motivated recent graduates who are open-minded and interested in gaining experience in Real Estate to fill up the following positions in their Buea Office.
Easy Rent is a company that offers the fastest and most efficient options of leasing and managing properties in Cameroon .
Whether you are a property owner, caretaker or agent seeking to give your property high visibility to potential tenants, this is for you.
Moreover, if you are seeking an efficient and reliable way to manage your property, EASY RENT is your right partner to get the best results.
This company needs qualified persons to occupy the positions of an Acquisition Representative, Sales Representative and a Customer Service Representative. Ideal Candidates should:
– Have at least a University Degree in any discipline. Academic training or a degree in a business related field would be an added advantage.
– Have lived in Buea and have good mastery of the environment
– Have previous internships and work experience (added advantage but not necessary).
– Have basic knowledge in real estate management (added advantage but not necessary)
– Be an effective and articulate communicator
– Be flexible, have high energy level, and the ability to take initiative and ownership
– Have the ability to negotiate and convince people to accept new perspectives.
– Have the ability to multitask and attack a problem from multiple angles
– Have strong organizational, analytic and social skills
– Be attentive to detail, highly organized and have the ability to work under minimal supervision.
– Have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to network, develop and maintain strong relationships.
– Have great communication skills in English (oral and listening). Fluency in French will be an added advantage
– Have working knowledge of Microsoft Power Point, Word, and Excel as well as internet browsing, online research and active on social media.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and Cover letters to Easy Rent Cameroon via firstname.lastname@example.org. visit the website to get more information on the responsibilities and how to apply.