Another opportunity has come again for those who didn’t succeed during the last year’s process. The application process for the 2017 Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships Programme is now open.
The annual fellowship programme of the Mo Ibrahim Foundation has as objective to deepen and broaden the Foundation’s growing network which continues to contribute its skill and learning to a better Africa. Being part of the Fellowships, one can gain an opportunity to work in the executive offices of either the African Development Bank (Abidjan), the UN Economic Commission for Africa (Addis Ababa) or the International Trade Centre (Geneva).
Application Process for the 2017 Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships Programme
- The application already opened on 12 August 2016
- The deadline for the submission of applications is 14 October 2016
- Successful candidates shall be notified January 2017
- Press announcement of Fellows will be on 3 February 2017
- Fellows start date will be in May 2017.
The following eligibility criteria must be met:
- Be a National of an African country
- Have between 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- Should have acheived a master’s degree
- Should be under the ages of 40, or 45 for women with children
- Any additional criteria as set by the host.
For application details visit the Mo Ibrahim Foundation.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in