If you’re a tech startup based in Africa and you have every desire to change the status of your business, this is an opportunity for you. The prestigious Google for entrepreneurs with her partners are inviting you for a 5-city tour of Europe’s finest startup ecosystems. You would join 15-elite African startup founders to pitch to investors, explore global opportunities and learn from frontier markets.
Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to tour through London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Zurich and Paris with a set of curated and fun activities.
You will be joining 15 other startups selected from across the continent to pitch to over 300 pre-qualified investors from all the five cities. Also, be prepared to deal 20million euros as the collective goal is to raise 20 million euros in funding.
What do you need to apply?
- You should be a tech startup based in Africa.
- You should be a legally registered enterprise able to demonstrate a minimum of 12 months’ revenue generation operations.
- Be able to demonstrate income generation of minimum $100,000 in the last 12 months.
- You should a founder/CEO available for the tour from August 1 till September 2nd.
- You should be willing to contribute $3000 towards the overall cost of the trip.
- You’ll meet and share opportunities from other startups in Africa
- It’s an opportunity to showcase your business to over 300 investors
- Explore international opportunities and learn from Europe’s frontier markets
- Be a part of the move to raise 20 million euros for funding
- Participate in carefully curated sessions held by renown experts.
- Build a strong business network across Europe and give your startup publicity through the pitch drive diary show on YouTube
This initiative is a product of a partnership between Google for Entrepreneurs and Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) through its Pitch Drive 2017.
The Google for Entrepreneurs programme brings together startup communities and creates spaces for entrepreneurs to learn and work.